RoflCopterInd.c2mcs.net (updated to 1.6)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bringing New Zealand players to our server.

Go down

Bringing New Zealand players to our server. Empty Bringing New Zealand players to our server.

Post  ReaveR Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:23 am

I was told by Egg to bring more players to this server from the NZ primetime, and I may be accepted for moderator. I have currently brought two regular New Zealand players to Roflcopter Industries (Ebpapen, Tazgo). I have also recently brought ANOTHER New Zealand player to our server (Dragface or Sam), and he was so impressed by the server that he said he'd become a regular. I have been an overlord for weeks now, and I think that I have proven myself responsible to you all, bringing down the Staff to Client ratio for Egg. Please can I be a Moderator. I play this server very often and like all of the players. I wish to have a higher rank and help out not only the NZ players from my timezone, but also the USA, Australian and worldwide players. Please, once again accept me to be a moderator. Thank You.

ReaveR

Back to top Go down