RoflCopterInd.c2mcs.net (updated to 1.6)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebpapen's Mod app.

5 posters

Go down

Ebpapen's Mod app. Empty Re: Ebpapen's Mod app.

Post  mr_insomniac Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:29 pm

ReaveR wrote:Oh of course, how could I forget you? You are perfect moderator material. And maybe we can have a tea party on the moon with pixies and a dog.

It can never hurt to dream

mr_insomniac

Back to top Go down

Post  mr_insomniac Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:29 pm

[quote="Admin"]
mr_insomniac wrote:
Yeah, Eric or Me or Fly... would help the server by one of us actually being a Moderator that comes online. We NEVER see Rip. I think he is a Terraria player now.

what is a Teraria player
?

Someone who plays Terraria. It's like minecraft except 2D

mr_insomniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:28 pm

[quote="mr_insomniac"]
Yeah, Eric or Me or Fly... would help the server by one of us actually being a Moderator that comes online. We NEVER see Rip. I think he is a Terraria player now.

what is a Teraria player
?

Admin
Admin

https://roflcopterind.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ReaveR Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:37 am

Oh of course, how could I forget you? You are perfect moderator material. And maybe we can have a tea party on the moon with pixies and a dog.

ReaveR

Back to top Go down

Post  mr_insomniac Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:48 am

Or Dillon...

mr_insomniac

Back to top Go down

Post  ReaveR Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:15 am

ReaveR

Back to top Go down

Post  Flyboy101 Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:19 am

Also, ebpapen would replace rip as he never comes on and helped me protect the server from AVO plyers last night

Flyboy101

Back to top Go down

Post  Flyboy101 Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:18 am

I believe ebpapen would make a great moderator. He is fair, good at resolving problems and knows what he is doing

Flyboy101

Back to top Go down

Post  mr_insomniac Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:48 am

I agree. Since there is such a large community of NZ players on the server, we need someone to look after the server while the admins or rip aren't on. Eric's been really friendly and helpful to me, even when he's been an overlord. I recommend that you guys promote him to mod, as it would help the server greatly.

mr_insomniac

Back to top Go down

Ebpapen's Mod app. Empty Ebpapen's Mod app.

Post  Ebpapen Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:26 am

hello,
i am sure you have herd myself and a number of other members such as flyboy101, mr_insomniac, dragface, zayphod and arkangle14 agree with the idea of me being a moderator. this subject has been ignored for to long and since the demotion of xX_ReaveR_Xx, i believe it would be a great time to discuss this.

in my opinion i would be a valued member of staff on this server. i will make sure everyone is happy, keep everyone inline, deal with the discipline of unwanted players such as a griefer. i will follow the rules which have now become clear to me now.

i know that i may seem like i am being a whining little girl but i think i was mistakenly demoted before and would like the opportunity to show you and the members of this server that i am a worthy person for this position

thanks
Ebpapen
Ebpapen
Ebpapen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down